CCPN Global Contents
- April 2015 Participating in the the book launch event of The Governance of China by Xi Jinping
- Feb. 2015 Happy Chinese New Year of the Goat! (updated)
- Jan. 2015 Call for participating, translating and editing for 12 book series in Global China Press
- Jan. 2015 Call for Subscriptions: Journal of China in Comparative Perspective
- Jan. 2015 CCPN Global Memorabilia (2014-)
- Dec. 2014 Global China Dialogue Series was launched
- Oct. 2014 Director of CCPN Global receives Mulan Award
- April-Dec 2014 Events that participated in or organised by the CCPN Global, JCCP, GCP and China4Global
- April 2014 Society Building - A China's Social Development Model (Chinese and English Editions) are published in by Global China Press and Cambridge Scholars Publishing respectively
- March 2014 The facilities for three ways of accessing JCCP online have been fully tested and ready to use
Previous funding bodies of CCPN's research projects
The websites and blogs are in use while they are being built
Journal of China in Comparative Perspective (JCCP) is the only peer-reviewed journal with bilangual element for social scientific, humanities, and comparative studies of China in the world, published triannually by the Global China Press from 2015 in print and online (ISSN 2040-0837). JCCP encourages contributors to put the material about China into comparative perspective as much as they can. It looks at China from a comparative viewpoint as a player in broader patterns of development, ideas, movements, networks, and systems. Honorary Editor: Stephan Feuchtwang (LSE, UK); Editor: Xiangqun Chang (CCPN Global; UCL, UK); Review Editors: Keith Jackson (SOAS, UK; Doshisha University, Japan); Associate Editor: Matthew Wills (University of California, UCSD, USA); Costanza Pernigotti (CCPN Global, UK; ZUMC,Chian). More...
Global China Press (GCP) is the first publisher in the world focusing on bilingual publications of China, the Chinese and non-Chinese perspectives of China in a global context (company No.: 8892970). As a subsidiary trading company of CCPN Global, GCP focuses on studies of China in comparative perspective, Chinese perspective of the world or human knowledge, and non-Chinese perspective of China in a global context. GCP covers a range of publications from academic journals, edited volumes, selected conference papers or theme based articles, to research monographs, book series, teaching and learning material of Chinese for social sciences, and reference books. They are published in various forms, such as print, electronic versions, video, audio, on internet and mobile internet. More...
'Global China Unit' is a knowledge-based think tank for social consultancy. It aims to bring resources from China, the Chinese and comparative studies for participating in shaping a global society. It is initially formed by 'Knowledge transfer' and 'Public engagements' of CCPN Global. Instead of transferring a particular knowledge to a specific field. Global China Unit is specially keen to transfer knowledge of Chinese social sciences and humanities into a global society, as a kind of 'global transfer of knowledge', or 'globalization of knowledge' from China and the Chinese perspectives. The mission of Global China Unit is to make a world public platform for globalization of knowledge from a Chinese perspective to participate in shaping a 'global symbiosis society'. More...
Global China Dialogue
CCPN Global’s features
A UK-based Unique Academic Society for the Study of China & the Chinese from a Comparative Perspective
The only Peer-reviewed Academic Journal with a bilingual element for Social Sciences, Humanities & Comparative Studies on China in the World
The First Publisher Focusing on Bilingual Publications, from the Chinese and non-Chinese Perspectives, on China and the World in a Global Context
A knowledge-based Think Tank Aiming to Bring Resources from China, Chinese and Comparative Studies for Participation in Shaping a Global Society
A Global Dialogue with the Concept of Transculturality Aims to Enhance Public Understanding of Global Affairs and Participating in Global Governance