CCPN Global Contents
- Jan. 2015 Call for participating, translating and editing for 12 book series in Global China Press
- Jan. 2015 Call for Subscriptions: Journal of China in Comparative Perspective
- Jan. 2015 Call for voluntary Researchers / Editors / Translators / Professionals / Administrators / Consultants
- Jan. 2015 CCPN Global Memorabilia (2014-)
- Dec. 2014 Journal of China in Comparative Perspective Vol. 1 (1-4) was published by Global China Press
- Dec. 2014 Global China Dialogue/Forum Series was launched
- Oct. 2014 Director of CCPN Global receives Mulan Award
- April-Dec 2014 Events that participated in or organised by the CCPN Global, JCCP, GCP and China4Global
- April 2014 Society Building - A China's Social Development Model (Chinese and English Editions) are published in by Global China Press and Cambridge Scholars Publishing respectively
- March 2014 The facilities for three ways of accessing JCCP online have been fully tested and ready to use
Previous funding bodies of CCPN's research projects
The websites and blogs are in use while they are being built
‘CCPN Global’ is a UK-based global academic society focusing on the study of China and the Chinese from a comparative perspective (UK registered charity No.: 1154640). CCPN Global conducts its academic mission via its global network, bilingual websites, a peer-reviewed biannual academic journal (JCCP), a subsidiary trading company Global China Press, China4Global - a think tank with a social mission to promote ‘globalization of knowledge from a Chinese perspective', and other activities. As a bridge between China and the rest of world, the Chinese and the non-Chinese, CCPN Global produces both global public good and global public goods, and participates in shaping a global society. More...
Journal of China in Comparative Perspective (JCCP) is the only peer-reviewed bilingual quarterly for social scientific, humanities, and comparative studies of China in the world. It is published quarterly in print (ISSN 2040-0837) from 2014 by the Global China Press. JCCP encourages contributors to put the material about China into comparative perspective as much as they can. It looks at China from a comparative viewpoint as a player in broader patterns of development, ideas, movements, networks, and systems. Honorary Editor: Stephan Feuchtwang (LSE, UK); Editor: Xiangqun Chang (CCPN Global; SOAS, UK); Co-Editor: Daming Zhou (Sun Yat-sen University, China); Review Editors: Keith Jackson (SOAS, UK; Kobe University, Japan); Associate Editor: Matthew Wills (Peking University, China). More...
Global China Press (GCP, Registered company name: Global China Press ltd; No.: 8892970) is the first publisher in the world which publishes academic work on China and the world bilingually. As a subsidiary trading company of CCPN Global, GCP focuses on studies of China in comparative perspective, Chinese perspective of the world or human knowledge, and non-Chinese perspective of China in a global context. GCP covers a range of publications from academic journals, edited volumes, selected conference papers or theme based articles, to research monographs, book series, teaching and learning material of Chinese for social sciences, and reference books. They are published in various forms, such as print, electronic versions, video, audio, on internet and mobile internet. More...
'China4Global' is a knowledge-based think tank which aims to bring resources from China and the Chinese and and comparative studies for participating in shaping a global society. It is initially formed by 'Knowledge transfer' and 'Public engagements' of CCPN Global. Instead of transferring a particular knowledge to a specific field. China4Global is specially keen to transfer knowledge of Chinese social sciences and humanities into a global society, as a kind of 'global transfer of knowledge', or 'globalization of knowledge' from China and the Chinese perspectives. The mission of China4Global is to make a world public platform for globalization of knowledge from a Chinese perspective to participate in shaping a 'global symbiosis society'. More...
CCPN Global’s features
A UK-based Unique Academic Society for the Study of China & the Chinese from a Comparative Perspective
The only Peer-reviewed English and Chinese Bilingual Quarterly Journal for Social Scientific, Humanities & Comparative Studies on China in the World
The First Publisher Focusing on Bilingual Publications, from the Chinese and non-Chinese Perspectives, on China and the World in a Global Context
A knowledge-based Think Tank Aiming to Bring Resources from China, the Chinese and Comparative Studies for Participating in Shaping a Global Society